The watchOS software has matured to the point it packs in a host of features. Here’s our selection of ten really useful tips and tricks that every Apple Watch owner should know about.
iDownloadBlog’s very own Harris Craycraft has got his hands full of tips and most of them work on any Apple Watch model, from Series 1 onward.
The tips covered in this video:
- Pinging iPhone with sound and LED flash light
- Taking faster, more reliable readings in the Heart Rate app
- Checking AirPods battery charge
- Taking an ECG
- Getting to Notification or Control Center while using an app
- Switch from the honeycomb Home screen layout to a list view
- Per-app notification grouping
- Delivering notifications quietly
- Seeing battery percentage when charging the watch in Nightstand mode
- Finding Apple Watch via Siri on HomePod
For full overview of all the new capabilities and enhancements in the watchOS 5 software, be sure to read our thoroughly detailed tutorial covering everything new in watchOS 5.
If you know about or stumble upon other useful tips and tricks for the Apple wearable, please do share them with the iDownloadBlog community by leaving a comment below.
Need help? Ask iDB!
Do you like these tips, and which one’s your favorite?
Got stuck? Not sure how to do certain things on your Apple device? Let us know via [email protected] and a future tutorial might provide a solution.
Submit your own how-to suggestions via [email protected].