Using a bigger screen, you can do things like make a new Memoji with a face covering, change an existing one for your new hair style, or just give yourself a fresh look. Whatever your pleasure, here’s how to create and edit Memojis on Mac.
Memojis in Messages on Mac
Your Memoji management takes place in the Messages app. So pop open Messages, select any conversation, and then follow these steps to make or change a Memoji.
1) In any conversation in Messages, click the A button to the left of the text message box at the bottom.
2) Select Memoji Stickers.
3) Click the More option (three dots) on the top left of the Memoji window.
4) Choose Edit to change an existing Memoji or New Memoji to make a new one.
5) Click through each feature on the left for Skin, Hairstyle, Brows, Eyes, Head, and so on and use the space to the right to select your colors, shapes, styles, and other items.
6) When you’re happy with your Memoji, click Done.
Your Memoji is saved for you to use in Messages on your Mac or other synced devices.
To add a Memoji to a text in Messages, follow Steps 1 and 2 above, and choose a sticker. The Memoji will pop into your message, ready for you to send. You can also drag a Memoji sticker to a spot in an existing conversation.
More with Memojis
In case you missed them, here are a few additional how-tos for using Memojis on your Apple devices.
- How to create, edit & use Memoji and put a smile on someone’s face
- How to customize the Memoji Watch face on Apple Watch
- How to remove Memoji stickers from your iPhone’s Emoji keyboard
- How to customize group chats with photos, Memoji and more
Wrapping it up
So, let us know your thoughts on the updated way to create and edit Memojis! Do you love using them and are thrilled to be able to manage them on Mac? Or maybe you’re not a big fan of Memojis but are now going to give them a try?