Like every Sunday, we bring you the stories that were the most popular on iDB during this past week. Whether it is a news piece, an editorial, a tutorial, a new jailbreak tweak, or an accessory review, we sum it all up in one convenient place.
If you like what you’re reading, please make sure to spread the love by sharing our posts on your favorite social network.
- iOS 7: The ultimate Safari guide
- Is iOS 7 battery life getting you down? These tips may just help
- Apple releases iOS 7.0.2 fixing Lock screen security vulnerability
- MuscleNerd green lights iOS 7.0.2 update
- Yet another Lock screen vulnerability, this time on iOS 7.0.2
- New in iOS 7: use Siri to access app settings
- Apple found to be using Multipath TCP networking in iOS 7
- Inside Apple’s A7: dual-core CPU, quad-core GPU, Secure Enclave has 3MB SRAM
- This is the first app to take advantage of the iPhone 5s’ M7 coprocessor
- iOS 7 motion sickness is real. What’s Apple going to do about it?
- NYPD encouraging iPhone and iPad users to update to iOS 7
- Hacker group bypasses Apple’s Touch ID with ‘fake finger’ technique
- iPhone 5s shipping times fall to October
- iOS 7 user experience beats Android and Windows Phone, survey says
- iOS 6.1.3/4 jailbreak: almost there, but not really
- Good deal: 50% off Spigen iPhone 5/5s case and GLAS.t bundle
- 11 composition tips for taking great photos with your iPhone
- How to receive SMS notifications when iDownloadBlog publishes an article
- Top 10 indie games for iPhone and iPad
- Wallpapers of last week: parallax ready walls for iOS 7
- Apps of the week: Newsy, Pocket Trains, gMusic, and more…
Of course, don’t forget to listen to the latest episode of our podcast, Let’s Talk Jailbreak: