Curious who is looking at your stuff? If you post an Instagram Story, you can see exactly who has viewed it. But you only have a short time to do it. As you know, Stories are only available for 24 hours and then they’re moved to your Archive. So if you want to see who has looked at your Story, you have 48 hours to do so. Ready? Here’s how it’s done.
Who viewed your Instagram Story?
Open Instagram on your iPhone and head to your profile. Then, access your Archive to find the Story.
1) Tap the Menu icon on the top right and select Archive.
2) If something other than your Stories display, tap the arrow at the top and select Stories Archive from the drop-down list.
3) Select the Story you want to view to open it.
4) Swipe up from the bottom of the screen and you’ll see the Viewers section with names of those who looked at your Story.
Notes on archived Instagram Stories
Here are a couple of things to keep in mind regarding your Instagram Stories Archives.
If you delete a Story yourself, before it disappears, it will not be saved to your Stories Archive.
If you haven’t enabled or already disabled the feature to automatically Archive your Stories after they disappear, you won’t be able to see them in the Stories Archive. To reenable the feature, go to your profile and do the following.
1) Tap the Menu icon on the right and select Settings.
2) Choose Privacy and then tap Story.
3) Under Saving, turn on the toggle for Save to Archive.
As mentioned, you have up to 48 hours after you post it to see the viewers on an Instagram Story.
Wrapping it up
Whether you’re curious at how many viewers your Story had or are wondering if someone in particular looked at your Story, you can check. Just make sure you do it quickly before the Story is gone for good.
Do you have a reason to see those who’ve viewed your Stories on Instagram?