You might like browsing through the new releases in the Apple Music app. But what if you can receive notifications of new releases based on what’s in your library? Well, you can!
When you head to your Library tab, you can see if artists you already love have released something new. Here’s how to enable the notifications for new releases in the Music app.
Enable new release notifications
Open the Music app on your iPhone or iPad and then do the following to enable these alerts.
1) Go to the For You tab and tap your profile on the top.
2) Select Notifications.
3) Turn on the toggle for New Music and then when it displays, the toggle for Show in Library too.
And that’s all there is to it. Now you should never miss new songs or albums by the artists you already enjoy listening to in Apple Music.
Do more with Music
For other helpful how-tos and tips for Music, check out these articles.
- Listen while you work: Apple Music and Spotify playlists for focus
- You can now add the auto-refreshing Replay 2020 playlist to your Apple Music library
- iPhone stuck on repeat songs? Here’s the fix
Wrapping it up
Hopefully this small but useful improvement will help you find out when your favorite artists have something new to listen to in the Music app. Will you turn it on?