Want to delete Instagram comments in bulk? In this quick tutorial, we’ll show you how to select up to 25 comments and delete them all instantly at once inside the Instagram app on your iPhone or iPad.
How to delete Instagram comments in bulk
- Open the Instagram app and go to a post with multiple comments that you want to delete.
- Tap the comments box or tap View all N comments.
- Hit the three-dotted icon in the top-right and tap Manage comments.
- Select all the comments you wish to delete by touching the small circular boxes.
- Finally, hit Delete > Delete comments to remove all the selected comments at once.
The selected comments will be deleted just like that.
If you wish to block or restrict accounts in bulk, tap Restrict or Block and confirm your action.
That’s all — now you know precisely how to delete up to 25 Instagram comments on a single post at once, as well as block or restrict accounts in bulk.
Instagram says this feature to delete comments (as well as block or restrict multiple accounts at once) in bulk will help users with large follow counts keep a positive environment on their shared content.
Do more with Instagram: