Another week and another game to add to the growing list of titles available in Apple’s gaming subscription service Apple Arcade.
This week we have yet another party game. Secret Oops! is a party title designed for a single player experience, but also supports having up to four players join in on the fun. Mixedbag Srl is the developer behind Secret Oops!, and it features Special Agent Charles trying to save the world and recovering briefcases.
The trouble is the main character is also “dumb as a rock” and will gladly trigger all sorts of traps, security cameras, and more.
Here are the major features in Secret Oops!:
- Unique cooperative multiplayer gameplay
- 1-4 local multiplayer game playable across iPhones, iPads, Apple TVs, iPods, and Macs
- Two game world available at launch, The City and Antarctica, with more worlds on the way
- 35 hand-crafted levels, with different gameplay configurations for 1, 2, or 3+ players
- Controller support
- Device the perfect plan and execute it with the other players to accomplish your mission
Secret Oops! is available now in Apple Arcade.