Apple Card is here and it seems to have hit the ground running if early reviews are an indication. Apple’s latest product has all the hallmarks of its trademark simplicity and ease of use, ranging from how payments are made, tracked and managed to that minimalist titanium card. We’ve asked our video editor Harris Craycraft to put together a quick hands-on clip laying out five reasons we think Apple Card is a truly special product from Cupertino.
Different people have different needs. Realistically, we don’t expect you at all to agree with Harris on all points. As a matter of fact, we would love to hear from the iDownloadBlog community as we’d like to learn which five Apple Card features are the most important to you
Do meet us in comments after watching the embedded video!
To help you get started with Apple Card, we’ve created these tutorials.
- How to sign up for Apple Card
- How to view your Apple Card number, expiration date and other sensitive details
- Why and how to opt out of the Apple Card arbitration clause
- How to stop receiving notifications from Apple Card and Daily Cash
- How to download your monthly Apple Card statement
- How to lock your titanium Apple Card
- How to change the name on your titanium Apple Card
You may also want to browse our complete tutorial archive.