Sebastien is still on a Twitter quest. Cody spent some time with iOS 13, and both of them are more or less active.
Luna Display: Visit www.lunadisplay.com and enter the promo code TALK at checkout to get an exclusive 10% discount.
- watchOS 6 lets you delete many previously unremovable stock apps but some, like Heart Rate and Messages, will remain
- iOS 13 lets you use your iPhone mic to fix audio lag behind the annoying lip sync issue
- iOS 13 cautions you if an app you’re deleting has a subscription still active
- tvOS 13 finally brings support for Picture-in-Picture video playback to Apple TV
- Apple Watch’s next Activity Challenge goes live on June 21 for International Day of Yoga
Make sure to follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, and @melvco, Send a tweet to @LTiOS_fm if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. Talk to you next week!