CBS today announced that CBS Sports Radio is now available via a dedicated 24/7 radio channel for Apple Music members. This means that Apple Music subscribers can tune in to CBS’s popular sports channel via the Music app on their iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Apple TV, no desktop using iTunes for Mac and Windows, via the official Apple Music app for Android and on Sonos speakers.
Apple currently highlights the new CBS Sports Radio channel in the Featured Stations section under the Radio tab in the stock Music app. It can be also accessed across hundreds of local radio stations, online and in the Radio.com mobile app.
The station’s weekend lineup includes programming from Adam the Bull, Ken Carman, Andy Gresh, John Kincade, Jody Mac, Moose and Maggie (featuring Marc Malusis and Maggie Gray), Paul Nanos and Bill Simonson.
The consistent weekday lineup includes:
- 6:00-9:00am ET: Gio and Jones (featuring Gregg Giannotti and Brian Jones)
- 9:00am-12:00 noon ET: Tiki and Tierney (featuring Tiki Barber and Brandon Tierney)
- 12:00 noon-3:00pm ET: The Jim Rome Show
- 3:00-6:00pm ET: The Doug Gottlieb Show
- 6:00-10:00pm: The DA Show (featuring Damon Amendolara)
- 10:00pm-2:00am: Ferrall on the Bench (featuring Scott Ferrall)
- 2:00-6:00am: After Hours with Amy Lawrence
CBS Sports Radio made its debut as a standalone service in January 2013.
Follow this link to tune in to CBS Sports Radio on Apple Music.