With iOS 10’s redesigned Apple Music app, on the other hand, came a much more intuitive and lets you view the lyrics of songs you play with the tap of a button.
There are two separate ways to view the lyrics of a song from the app depending on your needs. We’ll show you both ways below.
Method one: full-screen
The first method lets you view the lyrics in fullscreen mode for a distraction-free lyric viewing experience. To do this, follow these steps:
1) Launch the Music app and play any song from Apple Music.
2) Tap on the Now Playing bar that appears in the app when the music starts:
3) Once you’re in the Now Playing interface, tap on the “…” button at the bottom right:
4) From the menu that pops up, tap on the Lyrics option.
The lyrics for the song you’re listening to will now be displayed for you in full screen mode so you can go along with the song.
Method two: within the Now Playing interface
The second method shows the lyrics right inside of the Now Playing interface so you can still perform other actions in the app while the lyrics are displayed. To do this, follow these steps:
1) Launch the Music app and begin playing any song from Apple Music.
2) Tap on the Now Playing bar at the bottom of the app:
3) Once you’re in the Now Playing music interface, scroll down slightly and then tap on the Show button.
4) Scroll down a little more and you’ll see the lyrics to the song you’re playing.
And that’s all there is to it!
The ability to see the lyrics to the music you’re playing is a nice touch for anyone who really likes to interact with their songs. Whether you need help singing along, or just want to check back to see what was said because you didn’t understand a verse, it’s going to be there for you.