As Sebastien alluded to in yesterday’s jailbreak tweaks of the week post, last week saw a colossal amount of new jailbreak tweaks released. There’s probably a good chance that, simply due to the amount of new tweaks released, you missed some.
In this post, I’ll showcase 35 new tweaks on video. You’ll find a mix of free, paid, and even some beta/unreleased tweaks. How many of these tweaks do you have installed on your iPhone? Have a look and see for yourself.
There were quite a few paid tweaks released last week. All of these can be had from default Cydia repos.
- WAQuickReply – $2.99 – Add quick reply to Whats App
- Protecti+ – $2.99 – Take a picture of the thief that steals your phone
- Acapella II – $1.99 – Gesture music controls for iOS 8.4
- Asphaleia 2 – $1.99 – Lock down iOS with Touch ID in style
- Camerability – $1.49 – View the camera viewfinder from the Reachability view
- AntiTheft+ – $1.49 – See the face of the thief that steals your phone
- WatchNotifications – $1.00 Add watchOS-insipired Lock screen notifications to iOS
- Stunden – $0.99 – Add Android Interruptions interface to iOS
- Amplify – $0.99 – Improve Spotify’s functionality with QuickScroll, Sleep Timer, and more
The following free tweaks were showcased in this video. All of these tweaks can be downloaded from the default Cydia repos.
- TweaksRefresher – Free – Refresh sources or tweaks using a pull gesture
- SafariSwiper – Free – Swipe between Safari tabs
- Nella – Free – Meticulously customize the Cydia install/removal screen
- Twitter++ – Free – Supercharge the stock Twitter app with tons of new features
- FavoriteTweaks – Free – Save favorite tweaks on Cydia
- SwipeForMore – Free – Easily manage Cydia packages with a simple swipe gesture
- MusicMod – Free – Clean up and customize the new Music app in iOS 8.4
- DismissProgress – Free – Put an end to Cydia’s forced resprings
- Landia – Free – Use Cydia in landscape mode
- NoUpsideDown – Free – Stop iPhone from rotating upside down
- Regram – Free – Repost photos that another user you follow posted
- SwipeAway – Free – Dismiss Cydia’s search keyboard with a swipe gesture.
- TransparentSB – Free – Makes NC, CC, and keyboard popups transparent instead of blurred.
- camshot – Free – Take a photo from the command line
- Hide NC Lines – Free – Hide Notification separation lines
- NoMoreSeperators – Free – Removes table separators in iOS 8
- GoTappa – Free – visualize your screen taps within apps and on the SpringBoard
- UnlockTime – Free – Show the last time your iPhone was unlocked on the Lock screen
- Mousai – Free – Simplify the Apple Music experience
- Minecraft PE Mods – Free – Modify Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Flyer – Free – Replace the Message’s Send button with an image
The following tweaks are in beta, some, like Picture Passcode are unreleased, but coming soon. Each beta repo associated with the tweaks can be found here as well.
- Indulge – http://apt.steverolfe.com – View top free and paid jailbreak tweaks on Cydia
- TweakHub for Cydia – http://beta.unlimapps.com – List jailbreak tweaks by app support, and rearrange Cydia tabs.
- Picture Passcode – (not out yet) – Unlock your iDevice with a picture
- CustomCover – http://chewitt.me/repo – Add Music and Lock screen album cover customization
- RevealNC – http://decimation.github.io – Android-inspired Notification Center reveal
As I stated, this is a massive amount of new tweaks. What’s your favorite tweak from each category? Have you tried them all? Drop us a line in the comments below.