Episode 95: Malicious code puts the jailbreak community on high alert, and Apple’s Lightning gets compromised. We review BerryC8, QR Mode, TapToScroll, MTerminal, Faded, and Aoraki.
Support Let’s Talk Jailbreak:
Experience a clean, close, comfortable shave with Harry’s! Go to Harrys.com now and use coupon code “jailbreak” to receive $5 off your order.
Access the latest episode of Let’s Talk Jailbreak:
- How to subscribe to Let’s Talk Jailbreak
- Subscribe via RSS feed
- Open in the iOS Podcasts app
- Open in Instacast on iOS
- Open in Pocket Casts
- Direct Download
- Beware: malicious packages could potentially brick your iPhone
- Hackers break Apple’s Lightning connector making it easier to debug kernel bugs for future jailbreaks
- BerryC8 is a Lock screen launcher created with Touch ID in mind
- Aoraki a multi-functional virtual button tweak that tries too hard
- QR Mode turns the stock Camera app into an awesome QR code reader
- TapToScroll: add additional status bar scroll behavior to iOS
- MTerminal is a great replacement for Mobile Terminal
- Faded: add subtle fade effects to the stock Music app
Want more? Follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco, Send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkJailbreak if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. See you next week!