Episode 87: We talk about Auxo 3, Camera Tweak 3, AnyDrop 3 and many more new jailbreak tweak releases. We also discuss the new iMods store platform, Jeff’s ongoing issues with his Macs, and much more.
This episode has no sponsor, but you can always support Let’s Talk Jailbreak and iDB by downloading our OS X Yosemite Interactive User Guide in the iBooks Store.
Access the latest episode of Let’s Talk Jailbreak:
- How to subscribe to Let’s Talk Jailbreak
- Subscribe via RSS feed
- Open in the iOS Podcasts app
- Open in Instacast on iOS
- Open in Pocket Casts
- Direct Download
- Auxo for iOS 8 launching next week, new dynamic Multi-Center and improved Quick Switcher teased
- Cydia alternative iMods get demoed on video
- Auxo 3 released
- AnyDrop 3: share any file via AirDrop on iOS 8
- CameraTweak 3 released
- How to increase the availability of QuickType in iOS 8
- ‘Carpe Diem’ brings Notification Center widgets to Reachability view
- DisturbMeLater: disable Do Not Disturb after a set period of time
- How to add Nyan Cat to Reachability view
- Allarm: a cleverly named tweak that toggles all alarm clocks simultaneously
Want more? Follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco, Send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkJailbreak if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. See you next week!