Episode 80: Sebastien and Cody explain why they’ve yet to jailbreak their iPhones. iOS 8.1.1 kills the Pangu jailbreak. Tons of new jailbreak tweaks discussed, including a cool new Apple Watch UI tweak called Aeternum, and a tweak that lets you optimize apps for the iPhone 6 Plus and the iPhone 6’s larger screen. Jeff goes gaga over the new Cydia.
This episode has no sponsor, but you can always support Let’s Talk Jailbreak and iDB by downloading our OS X Yosemite Interactive User Guide in the iBooks Store.
Access the latest episode of Let’s Talk Jailbreak:
- How to subscribe to Let’s Talk Jailbreak
- Subscribe via RSS feed
- Open in the iOS Podcasts app
- Open in Instacast on iOS
- Open in Pocket Casts
- Direct Download
- iOS 8.1.1 apparently kills Pangu jailbreak
- Pangu 1.1.0 update adds highly anticipated integrated Cydia installation, English translation, says Mac version is coming
- Cydia Installer updated to 1.1.14 to fix passcode issue, adds multitasking, iPhone 6 support, and much more
- Pangu Untether updated to fix overheating issues on 32-bit devices [update: it’s back]
- Aeternum – upcoming Apple Watch UI concept tweak
- UntetheredHeySiri: Use Hey Siri without needing a power connection
- iFile is now available for iOS 8 and the iPhone 6
- ‘ForceGoodFit’ is reason enough alone to jailbreak the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Netflix++ is a jailbreak tweak that adds trailers to the Netflix App
- MyWi updated for iOS 8 with public beta release
- Respring your device from the Settings menu with PullToRespring
Want more? Follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco, Send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkJailbreak if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. See you next week!