A new week is coming, but that doesn’t mean you have to miss out on what happened last week. If you think you may have missed a few of the top stories from last week, don’t sweat it, we’ve got you covered.
We’ve gathered the top 10+ most popular stories from iDB last week for you to check out. As always, make sure that you’re friends with us on Facebook, Google+, and that you are following us on Twitter…
- The verdict is in: Samsung guilty of infringing on Apple’s patents
- Apple to hold separate events for new iPhone and iPad mini?
- The time is ripe to sell your old iPhone
- Conveniently, dozens of iPhone 5 dummies crop up in China
- Claimed photo of next-gen iPhone sync cable surfaces
- New photos of next-gen iPhone dock assembly fitted in rear shell
- Rare iPhone 4 prototype spotted on eBay, yours for $10,000
- BiteSMS update hits Cydia with new features
- MissionBoard: a replacement app switcher for iOS
- Twice as fast, rebuilt Facebook app finally lands in App Store
- Watch this hilarious iPhone 5 parody spot
- Mod kit lets you convert your iPhone 4/4S into an iPhone 5
- iPhoneography: How to use the Rule of Thirds