If you enjoy perusing the Memories that the Photos app assembles for you, why not share them? You may have a Memory from a holiday, birthday, vacation, or special occasion where those who were with you would like to see.
Sharing a Memory from the Photos app basically means sharing the photos that comprise the Memory. But you can easily share them all at once with a friend or family member. Here, we’ll show you how to share a Memory from Photos on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
Share a Memory from iPhone and iPad
Open Photos on your iPhone or iPad and tap the For You tab at the bottom. Scroll to the Memories section.
1) Select the Memory you want to share to open it.
2) Tap the three dots at the top.
3) Choose Share Photos.
4) Pick your sharing method like Messages or Mail and follow the prompts to share the photos.
Share a Memory from Mac
Open Photos on your Mac and click Memories in the left-hand sidebar. Then follow these simple steps to share it.
1) Select the Memory on the main Memories screen or open it to view the photos.
2) Click the Share button in the Photos toolbar.
3) Select your sharing method from your Mac Share Menu; you can pick an option like Mail or AirDrop. Then, follow the prompts to share the photos.
Tip: On Mac, you can also share the Memory as a Shared Album which is a great way to share the photos without the hassle of sending them. Check out our tutorial on Shared Albums for details.
Wrapping it up
Since the Photos app creates Memories for you relive memorable times, consider sharing one of the Memories with those who enjoyed those moments with you. Are you going to share a Memory in Photos with a loved one?
For more, take a look at how to create Memories based on specific photos.