Now that iOS 13 is out in the wild, Apple is updating its apps to support some of the software’s biggest new features, like dark mode.
GarageBand for iOS has been updated to version 2.3.8, which brings support for dark mode and external drives to the popular app. Other improvements include better audio, better search within the app, and more.
Here’s Apple’s changelog:
• Support for Dark Mode and new Share sheet in iOS 13
• Access files from external hard drives, SD card readers, and USB drives
• Improves audio fidelity of Apple Loops when making tempo and key changes
• New downloadable “Skyline Heat” sound pack with a collection of over 350 new Hip Hop loops and 6 drum kits
• Search for Apple Loops by Sound Library pack name
• Provides performance and stability improvements
The updated version of GarageBand for iOS is available now for free.