When you use your Apple TV, you likely sign in with your Apple ID to download apps from the App Store and log in to certain apps with your email address. These IDs and emails are stored so that you can easily reuse them. But what if you want to remove one?
Here’s how to delete Apple IDs and email addresses on Apple TV.
Remove previously-used Apple ID emails
1) Open the Settings app.
2) Click General.
3) Scroll down and select Previously-Used Emails.
4) Click the Edit button at the top right corner to delete one email at a time.
5) Select the email address you want to delete, and click the trash can icon next to it.
6) When prompted to confirm the deletion, click Remove.
7) Click Done when you finish removing emails, and then your Menu button to exit the screen and go back to your settings.
If you want to remove all email addresses in the list, simply click Remove All when you arrive on the screen and then when prompted to confirm the deletion, click Remove.
Getting rid of Apple IDs and email addresses on your Apple TV that you no longer need is simple and takes only a few clicks. Is there a tip or trick you’re looking for help with on your Apple TV?