Episode 90: Jim Gresham joins the show to talk Apple Music, and the future of the iPod and iPad.
Support Let’s Talk iOS: VideoBlocks — an affordable, subscription-based stock media site that gives you unlimited access to premium stock footage. Go to videoblocks.com/promo/ios and sign up for your own subscription today!
How to listen:
- Apple launches public betas for iOS 9 and OS X El Capitan
- How Apple could reinvigorate the iPod line
- How to disable Apple Music Connect
- Apple launches two new “If it’s not an iPhone” ads
- WSJ: Samsung moving up Galaxy Note 5 launch to August to beat iPhone hype
- iPad Pro rumored to arrive first in mid-November, but in limited quantities
- Review: Twelve South HiRise for Apple Watch—an unassuming charging dock and a great stand
Make sure to follow your hosts @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco on Twitter. If you have a question that you’d like us to answer on the air, feel free to send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkiOS