Episode 73: Cody, Jeff, and Sebastien discuss how to prepare for tomorrow’s release of iOS 8. We talk about what you should consider before upgrading, how to keep your jailbreak, the best jailbreak backup methods, and more. We also discuss the latest jailbreak malware, and some of the latest tweaks to hit Cydia.
- MailRoute – To remove spam from your life for good, go to http://mailroute.net/ios for a free trial and 10% off, for the lifetime of your account.
- Visit GoToAssist.com and click on the Try It Free button. After your free trial, use the promo code ‘GoToAssist3030’ to receive 30% off the standard monthly rate if purchased before October 31st.
Access the latest episode of Let’s Talk Jailbreak:
- How to subscribe to Let’s Talk Jailbreak
- Subscribe via RSS feed
- Open in the iOS Podcasts app
- Open in Instacast on iOS
- Open in Pocket Casts
- Direct Download
- AppBuyer malware
- Faces: add images to each of the Lock screen passcode keys
- CSwitcher brings your App Switcher to Control Center
- Centered adds a Control Center tab to Notification Center
- The best jailbreak tweaks for the Status Bar on iOS 7
- 8 awesome things you can do with Activator
Want more? Follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco, Send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkJailbreak if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. See you next week!