The update includes support for the latest version of Apple TV firmware, Tiny Umbrella blobs, and a host of other fixes. Check inside for the full change log, along with a link to our full blown iFaith tutorial page…
Full iFaith Change log version 1.4.1
- Added Apple TV 4.4.4 (9A406a) support.
- TinyUmbrella iOS 4.4.x/5.x.x blobs are now accepted.
- Resolved rare DFU detection issues.
- Resolved issues with 8GB iPhone 4 Models.
- Resolved iPhone 3GS issues with factory certificates/Error 21 that occurred during restore.
- Resolved iOS Detection issues.
- Removed kill-switch that accidentally got distributed in iFaith-v1.4’s public release.
If you haven’t already, you can check out our full video tutorial of iFaith below.
Also, don’t forget to check out our full and in-depth iFaith page for additional information.
Have you saved your SHSH blobs yet? What about creating a signed IPSW file for an easy restore to previous firmware?