TrollStore, the .ipa perma-signing utility for iOS & iPadOS 14.0-15.1.1 released earlier this month by iOS developer Opa334 received an update on Thursday, this time bringing the tool up to version 1.1.
Far from just a tiny and incremental bug fix update, TrollStore version 1.1 adds the following list of changes to benefit end users:
- Sort the app list by name
- Improve app borders to look more like apps installed from the App Store
- Fix an issue where apps with wrong icon sizes would appear incorrectly in TrollStore
- Fix incorrect app icon sizes on iPads
- Kill apps when they are uninstalled
- Improve the UICache implementation
- Make it easier to install TrollStore updates with a dedicated button that appears next to the new update in the app’s settings and persistence helper
This update brings a lot of changes under the hood that should make using TrollStore and keeping it up to date feel more polished. That said, version 1.1 is recommended for all users who installed the utility already, or who are planning to.
Like all versions of TrollStore before today’s update, version 1.1 is available via the developer’s GitHub page.
If you haven’t installed TrollStore yet, and you want some help, then we show you how you can install it on your jailbroken iOS or iPadOS 14.0-14.8.1 device in our step-by-step tutorial.
Have you updated to the latest version of TrollStore yet? Be sure to let us know in the comments section down below.