On a fairly regular basis, Apple Pay offers up promotions for a range of products. This can be directly when using Apple Pay to buy something, or accompanied with a coupon code on a retailer’s website. And today, Apple has kicked off a summertime promo that covers a wide range of retailers.
This promotional offer is available from various shops, including popular companies like Ray-Ban, The Children’s Place, Lands’ End, Stadium Goods, and others. The discounts range, with some offering a direct amount of money off your purchase, while others offer up a percentage off.
For instance, if you want to shop with Lands’ End you can get 45% off right now with coupon code “APPLEPAY”. If you use “APPLEPAY” code on Ray-Ban, you can get 30% off custom styles using Ray-Ban’s Remix feature. And the same promo code will help you save $15 off a purchase of $50 or more at The Children’s Place.
Here are the current promotional offers:
- Crocs: Use promo code “APPLEPAY” to get 20% off
- GOAT: Select styles up to 70% off
- J.Crew: Spend $150 or more and get $25 off when you use the “APPLEPAY” promo code
- Gymboree: Spend $50 or more and get $15 off when you use the “APPLEPAY” promo code
- Lands’ End: Use the “APPLEPAY” promo code to get 45% off your order
- Ray-Ban: Use the promo code “APPLEPAY” to get 30% off Remix creations
- The RealReal: Mobile orders get 20% off when using the “APPLEPAY” promo code
- Rodd & Gunn: For every $100 spent, get a $20 electronic gift card when using the “APPLEPAY” promo code
- Matt & Nat: 10% off when you spend $150 or more and use the “APPLEPAY” promo code
- Stadium Goods: 10% off in-app purchases
- Sugar & Jade: Spend $50 or more and get $15 off when you use the “APPLEPAY” promo code
- Summersalt: Spend $95 or more and get $15 off when you use the “APPLEPAY” promo code
Each retailer has some fine print you’ll need to consider to make sure you get the promotional offer, so make sure to be aware of that if you want to take advantage of the deals.
Which one of these will you be taking advantage of?