Your Spotify Wrapped 2021 year-in-review has arrived, letting you see all the top songs, artists, genres, podcasts and more that you’ve listened to the most in 2021.
- Spotify Wrapped highlights your top songs, artists and more
- Your Wrapped 2021 numbers also include minutes listened
- This year’s Wrapped includes several new features
Spotify Wrapped 2021: Check out your year-in-review
Just like a similar feature that’s available on Apple Music, Spotify Wrapped is a personalized experience that lets you look back at your listening habits over the year. And as we’re in the final stretch of 2021, the Swedish music-streaming service has now announced via a press release that Spotify Wrapped 2021 is now ready for your enjoyment. Read: How to get a playlist with your top Apple Music songs of the year
What did your 2021 sound like? Did you fall back in love with a past favorite artist, sample a genre you’d never listened to before, or binge true crime podcasts for the first time ever? However you streamed, it was uniquely you, and uniquely 2021.
Your Wrapped 2021 experience awaits you in the Spotify app.
It’s that time again – 2021 Wrapped. And we're ready to celebrate the audio year in review for our almost 400M listeners globally. Congrats to Bad Bunny and Olivia Rodrigo for making the tops lists! For some behind the scenes on #spotifywrapped see here: https://t.co/g2nfsl7tSB
— Daniel Ek (@eldsjal) December 1, 2021
How to get your Spotify Wrapped year-in-review
Spotify Wrapped 2021 is only available through the Home tab in the mobile Spotify app for iOS and Android. Be sure you’re running the most recent version of the Spotify app.
New Spotify Wrapped features
Spotify has been publishing these stats in the past few years now. This time around, however, the company had some interesting new Wrapped features to announce.
- 2021: The Movie: A new feature that pairs your top songs with classic scenes from a movie that’s all about you.
- Your Audio Aura: Spotify has worked with an aura expert to visualize your audio aura based on your top two music moods.
- Playing Cards: An interactive, data-based game that you play and then share with your friends. Spotify will display several statements about your listening this year and you’ll have to guess which are true.
- 2021 Wrapped Blend: Tapping into Spotify’s new Blend feature launched this year, this lets you see how your 2021 music tastes match up with friends, stream your blended playlist and share your results on social.
You can share your personalized Wrapped card on Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and TikTok.
Additional Wrapped content
The following tidbits are available at spotify.com/wrapped:
- Your Top Songs 2021: A special playlist taking you down memory lane, making out easy to rediscover your most listened to songs of the year.
- Your Artists Revealed: Helps fans deepen their connections with creators by giving them personalized podcast episodes and songs featuring their top artists of the year.
- Top Tracks & Artists of 2021: Music from the top artists globally and in your local market.
- Best New Podcasts of 2021: New podcasts from inspiring creators that are pushing boundaries.
- Best Episodes of 2021: Curated selection of top podcast episodes throughout the year.
- The Best of 2021: Curated music playlists to jump back into the best songs of 2021 in every genre.
- A Look Back at 2021: Music and podcasts that contextualize the year 2021.
- 2021 Wrapped: Blend: Compare your music taste in 2021 with a friend and get a blended playlist, as well as access all of the ones that you’ve already created.
Spotify also launched videos with creators thanking fans for having them in their Wrapped, Spotify Clips for podcasts, plus Wrapped creator experience for podcasters and artists.