Whether you’ve just ordered Apple’s expensive over-ear AirPods Max headphones or are already a happy owner of a pair of these, you might want to watch our video tutorial going over the physical and software details, including tips and tricks for using the headphones like a pro.
AirPods Max video tutorial
If you’d like to immediately enjoy the hands-on video walkthrough from our videographer Harris Craycraft, go ahead and watch it embedded right below.
Other AirPods tutorials
If you’re new to AirPods Max, the following tutorials should be handy:
- All the ways you can use the rotatable AirPods Max Digital Crown
- How to reverse Digital Crown volume controls on your AirPods Max
- Interpreting the meaning of LED light states on your AirPods Max
- How to stop AirPods Max from pausing playback upon removing them from your head
- How the AirPods Max power-saving modes work
- How to find the AirPods Max model and serial numbers
- How to reboot or reset the AirPods Max
Not a fan of these headphones? We don’t blame you: At $550, they’re by far the most expensive audio accessory Apple has ever made. For what it’s worth, the Cupertino technology giant is rumored to be releasing a more affordable AirPods Studio model at some point, priced somewhere between the $250 AirPods Pro and the $550 AirPods Max.
If you’re more of an AirPods or AirPods Pro fan, we have these tutorials for you: