In this week’s edition of our Apps of the Week roundup we have a passport photo taker, a card-based task-manager, and an app that helps you track your carbon footprint. And as always, we’ve selected two great games for you to check out.
iVisa Passport Photos
Ok this app is obviously more niche, but if you’ve ever had to go get a last-minute passport photo taken, you’ll understand the value here. iVisa Passport Photos helps you take 100% government compliant photos using just your phone.
Doo: Get Things Done
Another task-manager with a pretty interface? You got it. Doo features a unique, card-based UI that enables you to take care of the important things. It supports keyboard shortcuts, iCloud sync, widgets, Face ID, and Siri voice commands.
This one is kind of interesting. Yayzy integrates with your bank account to help you track and understand the environmental impact of your purchases. It can even help you reduce your carbon footprint w/ tips you can implement in your daily life.
Neverwinter Nights is a classic Dungeons & Dragons RPG that’s been enhanced for iOS. Features include over 100+ hours of gameplay, six free DLC adventures in addition to the original campaign, cross-platform support, and much more.
If you’re looking for something a little less intense, check out Air Block. It’s essentially an air hockey game, where you, the goalie, must stop an increasing number of pucks coming your way. The controls are super simple and the physics are on point.
Apps of the week
- Google is testing native picture-in-picture mode in YouTube for iPhone and iPad
- Apple blocked Facebook update meant to shame its 30 percent App Store revenue share
- Algoriddim launches Neural Mix Pro, a new Mac app for AI-based music editing
- ProCamera update adds powerful exposure bracketing enhancements, other new features
- The best apps to help with homework on iPhone and iPad