Logitec’s new Folio Touch keyboard case, unveiled in July, is made specifically for the 11-inch iPad Pro. Aside from four use modes dedicated to typing, reading, sketching and viewing, it also sports a holder for your Apple Pencil, a built-in trackpad, the Smart Connector and more.
Folio Touch comes to iPad Pro
This folio case wraps around the backside of your iPad Pro, providing sturdy protection against scratches, dings and other damage. Like with Apple’s Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro, the keyboard section of Logitech’s case protects the display when the accessory is closed. You will also appreciate a built-in adjustable kickstand on the rear for positioning options.
Video review: Logitech Folio Touch
Our videographer Harris Craycraft has received a review sample of the Folio Touch from Logitech. Harris is big on iPad and he uses it every day for his studies, productivity, work and more. He’s reviewed a bunch of iPad keyboard accessories before, including Logitech’s keyboard cases, so we were wondering what he was going to like about this Logitech product.
Watch the video below in which Harris talks about the accessory, his early impressions after taking the Folio Touch for a quick spin, viewing angles, the pros and cons, and more.
Here are the key features of the Folio Touch keyboard case:
- Integrated trackpad with Multi-Touch gesture support lets you navigate iPad Pro quickly
- Well-spaced backlit keys and familiar layout for comfortable typing, day or night
- Four use modes optimized for typing, viewing, reading and sketching
- Protective case helps safeguard iPad Pro sides from bumps, scratches and spills
- Space to charge Apple Pencil (2nd generation) while keeping the case on
- Secure magnetic latch that includes space to store Logitech Crayon
- Kick-back stand with 40-degree tilt and foldable keyboard so you can sketch and watch videos comfortably
- Full row of iPadOS shortcut keys for one-tap access to the Home screen, Siri, Search, media controls and more
- Smart Connector for instant power and pairing (power is sourced directly from iPad Pro so you never have to charge the keyboard)
If you don’t own an iPad Pro, take a closer look at Logitech’s Combo Touch keyboard case with a built-in trackpad for the third-generation iPad Air and the seventh-generation iPad.
Pricing and availability
What do you think of this keyboard case for the 11-inch iPad Pro? Will you be picking one up? Chime in with your thoughts in the commenting section down below.