Officially unveiled on March 18, 2020 and released the following month on April 15, Logitech’s Combo Touch keyboard case brings trackpad navigation via iPadOS cursor support to the third-generation iPad Air and the seventh-generation iPad. Be sure to watch our video review…
Aside from a built-in trackpad and a full-size keyboard with backlit keys, this case rocks a dedicated holder for the Apple Pencil and supports the Smart Connector on both iPad models, meaning the accessory doesn’t need any batteries or any wires to function.
The case wraps around the entire back of the iPad or iPad Air, protecting the backside while installed and the front when the case is closed. The built-in kickstand offers up to a 50-degree tilt and can be positioned into four different modes: drawing, reading, typing and viewing.
Watch it reviewed in the video down below by our videographer Harris Craycraft.
Check out the feature highlights:
- Trackpad with Multi-Touch gesture support lets you navigate iPad quickly
- Well-spaced backlit keys and familiar layout for comfortable typing — day or night
- Full row of iPadOS shortcut keys for one-tap access to the Home screen, Siri, Search, media controls, and more
- Kick-back stand with 50-degree tilt
- Four use modes optimized for typing, viewing, reading, and sketching
- Protective case safeguards both sides of iPad from bumps, scratches and spills
- Home for Apple Pencil (1st generation) or Logitech Crayon
The keyboard itself can be detached from the rest of the case.
Do you plan on picking one up?
Let us know in the comments down below.