If sipping on a magnificent Merlot or spectacular Chardonnay is the perfect end to your day or beginning of your evening, then this app list is for you.
Discover new flavors, read about a wine’s history, or find the closest place to buy a bottle; these are the best iPhone apps for wine lovers.
Hello Vino: Wine Assistant
Hello Vino offers a nice selection of features for choosing a wine, saving your favorites, receiving recommendations, and more.
Hello Vino notable features:
- Set your preferences including color, style, and price range to receive personalized wine recommendations.
- Scan labels, add notes, and save the details in your wish list or favorites.
- Review the wine guide for pronunciations, flavor profiles, and pairings.
- Use the wine assistant to find wines by occasion, meal, preference, or season.
With Hello Vino, you have terrific options for finding the ideal wine. Whether you enjoy red or white, need a bottle for a gift or special event, or just want to keep track of your favorite flavors, this is a great iPhone wine app.
- Availability: iPhone, iPad, and Android
- Cost: Free with in-app purchases for label scans with image recognition and ad-removal
Search, save, and discover with the Wine.com app. You can find the bottle you’ve been searching for, filter by region, rating, or price, and make a purchase right through the app.
Wine.com notable features:
- Search for wines based on flavor, region, or occasion.
- Check out ratings and reviews from other wine enthusiasts.
- Receive special discounts on your orders.
- Chat with a wine assistant for help.
Wine.com offers a convenient way to find and buy the wines you love. You can keep track of those you buy, rate, or scan a photo of with the app. So those favorites are always close at hand. If you want an easy way to purchase bottles of wine to discover something new, Wine.com is the app for you.
- Availability: iPhone, iPad, Android, and the web
- Cost: Free (does not include wine or spirit purchases)
Vivino: Buy the Right Wine
Vivino combines wine discovery with shopping all in one spot. You can search for the flavors you savor, review ratings from the community, save your favorites, and shop deals with Vivino.
Vivino notable features:
- View today’s wine picks and handpicked Vivino offers.
- Search or browse wines by type, pairing, or style.
- Take photos of labels to compare wines or scan a restaurant’s wine list.
- Connect with other app users and follow your friends.
Shop, browse, and learn more about wines from anywhere with Vivino. The app has great features for finding the wines you want and sharing your love of wine with others.
- Availability: iPhone, Android, and the web
- Cost: Free (does not include wine purchases)
Wrapping up these wine apps for iPhone
When you’re in the mood for a fine wine or want to discover a new flavor, these iPhone apps for wine lovers are just what you need.
Do you use one of these apps already or do you prefer a different one you’d like to recommend? Let us know in the comments below!
And take a look at our other iPhone apps we’ve covered for something new!