Apple TV+ is one of the hottest incoming services for Apple. It has a lengthy catalog of content coming down the line, including See, The Morning Show, Dickinson, and many more. Today, Apple showcased the worldwide trailer premier for the upcoming series See, which stars Jason Momoa (Game of Thrones, Aquaman). The upcoming series will showcase the story of people trying to save the first children born in many years with the ability of sight.
Here is the official trailer Apple shared:
Apple TV+ will give access to original content from movies and TV shows, including kids’ shows.
With Apple TV+, we are presenting all-original stories from the best, brightest and most creative minds, and we know viewers will find their new favorite show or movie on our service,” said Zack Van Amburg, Apple’s head of Worldwide Video. “Each Apple TV+ original offers its own unique story, fresh perspective and powerful message — all meant to entertain, connect and inspire cultural conversations.
Apple confirmed today that the first shows will be available on November 1. The company says it will be adding more originals every month. The service will be available in over 100 countries at launch.
Including the aforementioned titles, Apple TV+ will also feature titles like For All Mankind, Helpsters, Ghostwriter, and many more:
- “For All Mankind,” a new series from Ronald D. Moore, imagines what would have happened if the global space race never ended and the space program remained the cultural centerpiece of America’s hopes and dreams.
- “Helpsters,” a new children’s series from the makers of “Sesame Street,” stars Cody and a team of vibrant monsters who love to help solve problems. It all starts with a plan.
- “Snoopy in Space,” a new original from Peanuts Worldwide and DHX Media, takes viewers on a journey with Snoopy as he follows his dreams to become an astronaut. Together, Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the Peanuts crew take command of the International Space Station and explore the moon and beyond.
- “Ghostwriter,” a reinvention of the beloved original series, follows four kids who are brought together by a mysterious ghost in a neighborhood bookstore, and must team up to release fictional characters from works of literature.
- “The Elephant Queen,” an acclaimed documentary film and cinematic love letter to a species on the verge of extinction, follows a majestic matriarch elephant and her herd on an epic journey of life, loss and homecoming.
- Oprah Winfrey joins the world’s most compelling authors in conversation as she builds a vibrant, global book club community and other projects to connect with people around the world and share meaningful ways to create positive change.
It costs $4.99 per month with Family Sharing, which gives access to the whole family for one subscription cost. It comes with a 7-day free trial as well.
If you buy a new iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iPod touch, or Mac you will get access to Apple TV+ for one year at no additional cost.
Are you excited about Apple TV+?