Looking for another way to spice up your pwned handset so that it stands out from the crowd? If so, then you might take an interest in a new free jailbreak tweak called Cornuicopia by iOS developer i0s_Tweak3r.
Upon installation, you can adjust the corner radius of several UI elements found throughout iOS, including but not limited to:
- Screen edges in apps
- App Switcher multitasking cards
- System widgets
- Notification banners
- Control Center modules and toggle buttons
- Sliders and buttons
- And much more…
Cornuicopia adds a preference pane to the Settings app where you can fine-tune corner roundness attributes to your liking:
Here, you can:
- Toggle the tweak on or off on demand
- Enable or disable rounded App Switcher card corners
- Configure the corner radius for App Switcher card corners
- Enable or disable rounded screen edges in apps
- Configure the corner radius for screen edges in apps
- Enable or disable rounded or squared corners for Control Center, notifications, system widgets, and more
- Configure the corner radius for the items above
- Enable or disable corner radius adjustments to Control Center buttons
- Configure the corner radius for Control Center buttons
The developer includes a complimentary “Apply changes” button at the bottom of the preference pane that can be used to respring and save changes to the settings. Pro tip: we had to respring twice for changes to save; your mileage may vary.
If you enjoy like the look of ultra-rounded or hyper-square corners, then Cornuicopia has you covered. It also provides the illusion that your rectangular-displayed handset sports rounded corners just like Apple’s iPhone X, Xs, XS Max, and XR handsets.
The impact of the tweak is entirely cosmetic, and some might prefer the stock look. As we always say here at iDB, to each their own; if you like what you see, don’t hesitate to pick it up from Cydia.
You can download Cornuicopia for free from Cydia’s BigBoss repository. The tweak works on all jailbroken iOS 11 handsets.
Do you prefer the rounded corner look or the squared corner look? Or do you prefer to leave your handset stock? Let us know in the comments section below.