Times are getting harder and harder for jailbreakers, and despite seeing a jailbreak being teased, nothing seems to indicate things are going to get better, especially with WWDC around the corner and potential security improvements made to iOS. Still, Cody and Sebastien discuss the teasing of jailbreaks and a few newsworthy tweaks recently released.
Support Let’s Talk Jailbreak: Get $50 towards any mattress purchase by going to Casper.com/jailbreak and using code JAILBREAK at check out.
Access the latest episode of Let’s Talk Jailbreak:
- How to subscribe to Let’s Talk Jailbreak
- Subscribe via RSS feed
- Open in the iOS Podcasts app
- Open in Instacast on iOS
- Open in Pocket Casts
- Direct Download
- iOS 9.3 jailbreak status: what we know so far
- Hacker demos iOS 9.3.2 browser-based jailbreak
- iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak teased, but don’t expect anything
- LiveRinging brings video ringtones to your jailbroken iPhone
- Audicy lets you import media to your iPhone without iTunes
- PersonalAssistant: a 7-in-1 tweak that supercharges your Lock screen
- Kairos lets you schedule text messages to be sent later [jailbreak]
- LetMeSwitch is a tweak that improves keyboard switching in iOS
- Prenesi 3 enables video downloads and more in the Facebook app [jailbreak]
Want more? Follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, and @melvco, Send a tweet to @LTJ_fm if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. See you next week!