Episode 120: After resisting the temptation, Sebastien finally cuts the cord (the cable one anyway). The three hosts then talk about the rumored iPad Air 3, which seems to sound more and more like a smaller iPad Pro. The discussion drifts towards Apple’s recent financial reports, and the timely facts and rumors about the company’s interest in Virtual Reality. A great show that fits in just about an hour. Enjoy!
Support Let’s Talk iOS: Get $50 toward any mattress purchase by going to casper.com/ios and using code IOS.
How to listen:
- iPad Air 3 rumored to have 4K screen, 4GB of RAM and improved battery
- New iPad Air 3 design drawing reaffirms quad speaker and Smart Keyboard rumor
- Apple planning to unveil iPad Air 3 at March event, report says
- 15 interesting points from Apple’s Q1 2016 earnings call
- Apple granted new patent for virtual reality iPhone headset
- Apple buys Emotient
- Apple hires top virtual reality researcher
- Tim Cook: virtual reality is really cool and has some interesting applications
- Apple has secret team working on virtual reality headset, report says
Apps Mentioned on the Show
Want more? Follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco, Send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkiOS if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. See you next week!