Episode 66: Sebastien and Cody discuss Apple Watch battery life, Microsoft’s latests moves in the tech industry, Google’s perplexing position, more MacBook Air 12″ leaks, and we talk about several awesome new apps.
Thinkful, a service that will teach you how to code iOS apps. For 10% off, go to www.thinkful.com/ios.
How to listen:
- Microsoft unveils 84-inch touch display and augmented reality headset
- Google reportedly plans to become wireless carrier
- New report sheds light on Apple Watch battery life
- Noted analyst pegs 12″ MacBook Air for Q1, reiterates March launch of Apple Watch
- It seems 12″ MacBook Air’s logo doesn’t glow
- Tweetbot for Mac pulled from Mac App Store over running afoul of Twitter’s token ceiling
Make sure to follow your hosts @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco on Twitter. If you have a question that you’d like us to answer on the air, feel free to send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkiOS