Episode 84: We talk all about the TaiG iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak in this week’s episode of Let’s Talk Jailbreak. We also discuss our hands-on experiences with the TaiG tool and some of the new jailbreak tweaks that have hit the wire in the last week.
This episode has no sponsor, but you can always support Let’s Talk Jailbreak and iDB by downloading our OS X Yosemite Interactive User Guide in the iBooks Store.
Access the latest episode of Let’s Talk Jailbreak:
- How to subscribe to Let’s Talk Jailbreak
- Subscribe via RSS feed
- Open in the iOS Podcasts app
- Open in Instacast on iOS
- Open in Pocket Casts
- Direct Download
- TaiG releases jailbreak for iOS 8.1.1
- A few observations about the TaiG iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak
- MuscleNerd vouches for the TaiG iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak
- Apple recommends you do not jail-break. Really.
- WatchBoard: a new Apple Watch SpringBoard replacement for iPhone and iPad
- ‘Pyx’ adds smooth animations to the iOS app switcher
- Review: AppHeads an incredibly fast iOS multitasking tweak
- How to disable SpringBoard rotation on the iPhone 6 Plus
- WiFried: a new tweak to fix iOS 8’s Wi-Fi performance issues
Want more? Follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco, Send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkJailbreak if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. See you next week!