Episode 77: We discuss the negative connotations behind jailbreaking. Jeff plays emulators on iOS 8.1 and expresses his love for XBMC, and Sebastien and Cody talk about more repo hacks and favorite jailbreak tweaks from the previous week.
Access the latest episode of Let’s Talk Jailbreak:
- How to subscribe to Let’s Talk Jailbreak
- Subscribe via RSS feed
- Open in the iOS Podcasts app
- Open in Instacast on iOS
- Open in Pocket Casts
- Direct Download
- 700,000 UDIDs of jailbreak tweaks pirates leaked
- GBA emulator developer talks about the death of the date trick in iOS 8.1
- Bring your iOS 7 keyboard to life with ColorfulKBD Pro
- Impulse lets you control the music playing on your iPhone while it’s locked
- How to use reachability on older devices
- CallShortcut lets you add your favorite contacts to the Home screen
Want more? Follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, @JeffBenjam, and @melvco, Send a tweet with the hashtag #LetsTalkJailbreak if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. See you next week!