Apple is offering deals to “make Mom’s day with Apple Pay,” valid through May 8. On top of that, Cupertino has created a gift guide for the occasion.
- Apple is offering specific Mother’s Day discounts when using Apple Pay.
- The deals are valid through May 8 at 11:59pm Eastern / 8:59pm Pacific.
- The discounts cannot be combined with other promotions.
Apple Pay deals for Mother’s Day
The discounts are only applied to select purchases. In other words, you must use Apple Pay at one of the retailers that participate in this promotion. For instance, if you spend $40 or more with Apple Pay at 1-800-Flowers.com and use the redemption code APPLEPAY at checkout, you’ll get $15 off your purchase. Apple Pay provides the following deals for Mother’s Day, which falls on May 8. Read: How to see locations that accept Apple Pay on Apple Maps
- 1-800 Flowers: $15 off when spending $39.99 or more with code APPLEPAY
- Apoktheke: 20% off fragrances, body care and other items with code APPLEPAY
- Zazzle: 25% off personalized gifts, decor and more with code APPLEPAY2022
The company has also put together a gift guide for Mother’s Day offering recommendations from retailers such as J.Crew, lululemon and See’s Candies. The Mother’s Day deals don’t extend to those sellers and other retailers listed in the gift guide. To browse the gifts guide, visit apple.com/shop/campaigns/mothers-day.
The iPhone maker has announced the promotion in an email message to Apple Pay users. “Send Mom a special gift using Apple Pay to get exclusive online offers on flowers, candles and customized gifts,” it reads. As mentioned, the deals are valid from today through May 8 at 11:59pm Eastern Time / 8:59pm Pacific Time.