Apple has expanded the workout section for Fitness+ subscribers, providing a bunch of holiday-themed Apple Fitness+ workouts and collections like “Best of 2021”.
- New workouts are now available in the Fitness app
- Explore the 45 most-recorded exercises of 2021
- Plus, other holiday-themed workout collections
New Apple Fitness+ workouts are here in time for New Year
9to5Mac spotted new holiday-themed workouts in the Fitness app, including a section titled “Best of 2021 bringing the 45 exercises that Fitness+ users have recorded the most in 2021, ranging from cycling to strenth-based exercises to meditations and beyond.
The following new workouts and holiday-themed workout sections are now available to all subscribers from within the Fitness app to help folks with those New Year’s resolutions.
- Best of 2021: 45 of the most-recorded workouts of 2021
- Celebrate: You get 15 exercises in this section, five of which are brand new
- New Workouts: Explore 22 new workouts
- New Meditations: Five new meditations classes are available: Awareness, Gratitude, Wisdom, Purpose and Calm
To explore the new sections, just fire up the Fitness app on your iPhone or Apple Watch. Of course, you’ll need to be a subscriber of the Apple Fitness+ service, which is available standalone starting at $10/month or as part of the Apple One subscription bundle.
With the SharePlay feature in iOS 15.1, Fitness+ subscribers can engage in group remote workouts or meditations with up to 32 people via FaceTime on their iPhone or iPad.
Apple Fitness+ recently expanded to 15 new countries, including France, Germany, Italy, Russia and more. It also launched a new Time to Walk episode featuring Prince William.