Heads up, our friends over at Nomad are launching a new case for the iPhone 12 today. It’s an update to their popular Rugged Case, which features beautiful Horween leather, an integrated shock-absorbing bumper, and now full MagSafe charging support.
- The case itself is built with a high-grade polycarbonate body, an internal shock absorption bumper, and a raised TPE bumper along the perimeter of the screen
- The leather is Horween, which comes from a USA tannery and develops a beautiful patina over time
- Drop protection tested up to 10 feet
- Includes 2 lanyard connection points
- Available in regular case and folio form, for those looking for a wallet version
- Comes in 3 colors: natural, black and Rustic Brown
- These cases are available for all iPhone 12 models
- We named the Rugged Case our favorite Leather Case in our big best iPhone 12 cases roundup
Note: for all of our Downtime podcast listeners, this is the post. You know what to do.