Sharing your screen can be beneficial for both business and personal situations. For instance, maybe you’re showing a coworker or family member how to do something in an application. You can share your screen easily in Facebook Messenger. And you can do so in both the mobile and desktop Messenger app, here’s how.
Share your screen in Messenger on iOS
If you want to share your iPhone or iPad screen using Messenger, just follow these steps.
1) Open Messenger and select the contact you want to share your screen with.
2) Start a video call by tapping the video camera icon on the top right.
3) Once connected, swipe up and select Share Your Screen.
4) Tap Start Sharing and then Start Broadcast. You can then navigate or open another app for your contact to see as you carry on with your call.
When you finish, tap Stop Broadcast or just bounce back to the video for the call.
Share your screen in Messenger on Mac
If you’re using the Messenger app on your Mac, you can start sharing your screen easily there too.
1) Open Messenger and select your contact.
2) Start a video call by tapping the video camera icon on the top.
3) At the bottom, click the Share Your Screen button.
4) Choose if you would like to share your Entire Screen or an Application Window.
5) Click Share and show what you need to share.
When you finish, click the Stop Screen Sharing button at the bottom. You can then continue with your video call.
Wrapping it up
Screen sharing has made many things so much easier. Whether you want to show someone at work a file you’re working on or someone at home how to do something, you can consider sharing your screen in Messenger.
Are you going to try the screen sharing feature in Facebook Messenger?
And if you’re a Mac user, you can share your screen easily with another Mac user with Messages.