With resizable widgets right on your Home Screen, you can get a bigger picture of all sorts of things. From Apple’s own Calendar, Photos, and Notes to third-party apps for communication, finance, and music, you have plenty of widgets to pick from.
For your iPhone Home Screen, check out our list of the best widgets for iOS 14. Since more and more companies will be providing widgets, we’ll update our list often so that you can see the best ones as they arrive.
List of apps with Home Screen widgets for iOS 14
You’ll find the cream of the crop right at the top of this list! And we’ve included additional apps offering widgets too, in case you’re wondering about a favorite of yours.
With Pedometer++, your iPhone becomes a step counter. And with the four available widgets for your Home Screen, you can check that count and how close you are to achieving your goals. There’s no better way to keep up with your steps and check your stats.
Pedometer++ is free with in-app purchases available.
If you use Spark as your preferred email app, you’ll be happy to know you can use Home Screen widgets with it. Pick from a few widgets to check for recent messages from certain people or important emails you’ve been waiting for.
And for Readdle’s other apps: PDF Expert, Documents, Calendars, and Scanner Pro, you can take advantage of Home Screen widgets too.
TickTick: To do & Task Lists
For managing everything on your plate, at home and at work, TickTick is a great to-do list app. Set up multiple lists, create repeating tasks, get reminder alerts, and sync across your devices. And with the widgets on your Home Screen, you can quickly see what’s on your list for the day.
TickTick is free with in-app purchases available.
Do you use the Apple Music app as a widget on your Home Screen? If so, then that means you must love music! So, check out MusicHarbor for keeping up with your favorite artists. You can be in-the-know about their new tracks, albums, concerts, videos, and other news. Choose one of the three handy widgets and stay up to date on the musical artists you care about.
MusicHarbor is free with in-app purchases available.
Parcel – Delivery Tracking
There are plenty of package tracking apps on the App Store, but if Parcel is your app of choice, you’re in luck! With three different widgets for your iPhone, you don’t have to open the app or wait for a notification to see where you deliveries are, just glance at your Home Screen.
Parcel – Delivery Tracking is free with paid subscriptions available.
Countdown – Countdown to Dates
If there is only one widget that you’re going to pick from our list, it has to be Countdown to Dates. Whether it’s a birthday, anniversary, or vacation, counting down to that date is important and maybe even motivational. See how many days you have left until that important event or occasion arrives with one of the widgets on your Home Screen.
Countdown – Countdown to Dates is free with an in-app purchase available
Unwind – Mindful Breathing
You might not think of having a widget for relaxation on your Home Screen, but why not? Start your day right, relax and focus during the afternoon or evening, and calm yourself before bedtime. Unwind helps you do it all with simple breathing exercises and the Home Screen widgets help you check your mindfulness stats with a tap.
Unwind – Mindful Breathing is free with an in-app purchase available.
Additional apps with Home Screen widgets
- Acorns: Invest Spare Change: Make small investments
- Airmail: Use an alternative email app
- Apollo for Reddit: Visit Reddit in a different way
- Aviary: View recent tweets on Twitter
- Book Track: Manage your library
- Calendars: Check your scheduled events
- Calory: Count calories and track food
- CardioBot: Track your heart rate
- CardPointers: Earn rewards with your credit cards
- Carrot Weather: Get your weather with a dose of sarcasm
- Color Widgets: Create custom widgets
- Copilot: Manage your money
- Dark Noise: Listen to relaxing sounds
- Day One Journal: Capture your life’s moments
- Debit & Credit: Budget your money
- Dice by PCalc: Use a polyhedral dice for tabletop role-playing games
- Documents: Access recent documents
- Drafts: Write without distractions
- FoodNoms: Track what you eat
- Forecast Bar – Weather + Radar: View the forecast and radar
- GameTrack: Organize your video game collection
- GoodTask: Manage your to-dos
- Google: Search with ease
- HabitMinder: Keep track of habits and stay motivated
- HealthView: See your health data and details
- Lookup – English Dictionary: Learn words, see definitions, and get translations
- NapBot: Track your sleep
- Next: Magic DJs & Playlists: Enjoy a smart music player
- Nudget: Create and stick to your budget
- PDF Expert: Read or edit a PDF
- Pennant: Keep up with sports standings
- Personal Best Workouts: Gain insight into your workouts
- Pillow Automatic Sleep Tracker: Track your sleep habits
- Pocketdex for Pokémon GO: Take the game up a notch
- Post-it: Access your sticky notes
- Scanner Pro: Check recent scans
- Spend Stack: Track you budget
- Slopes: Ski & Snowboard: Track your snow sport experiences
- SmartGym: Create, manage, and track fitness routines
- Soor: Listen to songs with an attractive music player
- Streaks: Track your habits
- Things 3: Manage your to-dos
- TimeDeck: Tell time with a widget
- TripIt: Plan your travels
- TuneTrack: Track your music stats
- Usage: Activity & Date Monitor: Monitor your device’s speed, activity, usage, and more
- VectorVest Stock Advisory: Get analysis and stock ideas while managing your portfolio
- WaterMinder: Log your water intake
- Weather Line: Get the forecast and view live radar
- Widget Wizard: View your agenda and health activity
- Widgetsmith: Customize your own Home Screen widgets
- Wikipedia: Check your favorite free encyclopedia
- World Clock Time Widget: Get the time anywhere
- Zero – Simple Fasting Tracker: Track your fasting
Do more with your iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 widgets
Check out these additional how-tos for making the most of those widgets on your Home Screen!
- How to use widgets on your iPad Home Screen
- How to create Home Screen widget stacks on iPhone
- How to manage widget location permissions on iPhone and iPad
- How to use Siri Suggestions widget to change Home Screen
Wrapping it up
Now that you have a list of some of the best widgets for your iPhone Home Screen, it’s time to get to work! Make sure to update your iPhone to iOS 14 and that you have the latest versions of those apps with widgets.
Which widgets are you most excited to have? Which ones are you hoping pop up down the road? Let us know in the comments below or hit us up on Twitter!