Cody shares one of his business ventures and Sebastien talks about the best spot to get murdered. Both discuss the latest Apple news and rumors before Cody has to defend his track record of TV recommendations.
- Evidence that Apple plans to revitalize macOS Messages with a Catalyst version
- Apple plans to reopen nearly 100 stores in the U.S. this week
- Tim Cook addresses George Floyd’s death as some US Apple stores temporarily close
- iOS 14 concept envisions a bold use of widgets on the Home screen
- DigiTimes: iPhone 12 launch may have to be pushed back to October
What we’ve been watching:
- Defending Jacob on Apple TV+
- Beastie Boys Story on Apple TV+
- Uncut Gems on Netflix
- Vikings – Amazon Prime
- Space Force – Netflix
Make sure to follow your hosts on Twitter: @SebastienPage, and @melvco. Send a tweet to @LTiOS_fm if you’d like your question to be answered at the end of next week’s podcast. Be sure to share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions below. Talk to you next week!