Feral announced Tuesday morning that “Company of Heroes” is scheduled to launch on the iPhone and Android later this year, following “its successful launch on iPad”.
This compelling strategy game features a magnificent combination of a fast-moving campaign, dynamic combat environments and squad-based tactics.
Of course, all optimised for mobile gaming.
“Company of Heroes” is a premium iOS title which contains no ads and no in-app purchases. In the game, the player assumes control of two factions of American troops as they fight against the German Wehrmacht. There are fifteen missions in the iPad edition of the title.
Here are some key highlights from the iPad version:
- A masterpiece brought to mobile: One of real-time strategy’s most celebrated games redesigned for iPad.
- From D-Day to the Falaise Pocket: Direct squads of US troops against the mighty German Wehrmacht through 15 gritty missions based on some of the most challenging fighting of World War II.
- Shape the battlefield, win the battle: Destructible environments let you exploit the battlefield to your best advantage.
- Immersive visual: High-resolution graphics optimized for the Retina screen of the iPad.
- Buy once, command forever: The classic desktop game, available as a premium app. Download missions and skirmish maps at no extra cost.
The Windows version was developed by Relic Entertainment.
Feral is known for developing and publishing ports of its partners’ popular titles, including the “Total War” and “Batman: Arkham” series, “Tomb Raider” and “XCOM: Enemy Unknown”.
To learn more about the game, visit the official mini-site.