Video games developer and publisher Feral Interactive announced yesterday the popular World War II real-time strategy game Company of Heroes from is now available on the Apple tablet.
Redesigned and updated for iPads, the iPad edition of Company of Heroes provides an intuitive user interface for rapid execution of advanced tactics in the heat of battle.
Fully tailored to and optimized for tablet, Company of Heroes features a sophisticated user interface that makes it intuitive for players to execute real-time tactics, adapt to constantly shifting environments and ultimately overcome ferocious opposition to secure the liberation of France.
Company of Heroes challenges the player to lead two crack companies of American paratroopers from the D-Day Invasion of Normandy through the battles to liberate France. The game offers a compelling combination of fast-moving campaigns, dynamic combat environments and advanced squad-based tactics.
Watch the official trailer for the game included below.
Here are some key highlights:
- A masterpiece brought to mobile: One of real-time strategy’s most celebrated games redesigned for iPad.
- From D-Day to the Falaise Pocket: Direct squads of US troops against the mighty German Wehrmacht through 15 gritty missions based on some of the most challenging fighting of World War II.
- Shape the battlefield, win the battle: Destructible environments let you exploit the battlefield to your best advantage.
- Immersive visual: High-resolution graphics optimized for the Retina screen of the iPad.
- Buy once, command forever: The classic desktop game, available as a premium app. Download missions and skirmish maps at no extra cost.
Company of Heroes was developed for Windows by Relic Entertainment.
The title requires iOS 13.1 or later and is compatible with the fifth-generation iPad mini, the third-generation iPad Air, the fifth-generation iPad and newer, and all iPad Pro models.
To learn more about the game, visit the official mini-site.