The San Francisco-based company is known for high-quality work bags and the new heirloom-quality briefcase is no exception. This carrying bag blends the look of an old-world briefcase with modern functionality suitable for today’s technology era.
It features three built-in pockets, two of which have an open top for your charging cords.
A third pocket on the outside is designed to give you quick access to your iPhone, AirPods or wallet. On top of that, you get three slots for your pens inside the notebook compartment.
The well-padded compartment for your brand spanking new 16-inch MacBook Pro features water-resistant zippers and is lined with what WaterField calls a cashmere-like cushioning, which helps keep your precious Apple notebook in pristine condition.
But wait, there’s more.
No detail was left untouched. For instance, this laptop bag sports a removable shoulder strap and leather handles. Plus, there’s a handy key fob and a passthrough panel for those times when you need to secure the bag on top a wheeled suitcase.
Check out the key features below:
- Protective laptop and tablet compartments padded with soft foam and lined with cashmere-like cushioning
- Two open-topped pockets for cords and chargers
- Three pen slots
- Key fob for easy retrieval
- Gold lining for identifying contents quickly and easily
- Water-resistant zippers
- External quick-access pocket for smartphone, earbuds, tickets and so forth
- Three carry options: leather handles, a removable shoulder strap with leather removable shoulder pad and a wheeled suitcase passthrough
The Executive Leather Laptop Briefcase, as its officially called, is available in full-grain American bison leather in Black or Chocolate Brown cow hide.
As for the price, it’ll set you back $449. If you can afford Apple’s new MacBook Pro and need a stylish, long-lasting carrying bag to boot, you probably won’t mind the price tag.
Shipping commences December 6.
To carry your 16-inch MacBook Pro within another bag, WaterField also offers custom-fit MacBook Pro sleeves including the SleeveCase, Suede Jacket Sleeve, Dash Sleeve, Maxwell Sleeve, Vero Leather Sleeve and Outback Solo, to name but a few.