Have you ever been researching something in Safari on iPhone or iPad and wanted to save the links for all of those open tabs? Sure, you can bookmark each one individually, but that’s a tedious task that takes longer than it should.
With the array of other new features in iOS and iPadOS, users will now be able to save all open Safari tabs as bookmarks and here’s how.
Save all open tabs in Safari on iPhone or iPad
With Safari open along with the tabs you want to save, just follow these steps to bookmark those links as a group.
1) Tap and hold the Bookmark button at the top on iPad or bottom on iPhone.
2) Select Add Bookmarks for [number] Tabs.
3) This will create a new folder for those tabs. So, give your folder a name and select the location.
4) Tap Save.
Done and done.
This new feature really is a handy one for those who open multiple tabs in Safari and want to keep them all.
What else is new for iPad
There are plenty of new features coming with iPadOS, here are just a few more tutorials for those features that you can check out.
- How to use Gallery View, Checklists and Shared Folders in Notes on iPadOS
- How to move your iPad keyboard to the side of the screen
- How to switch between Slide Over apps on iPad
- How to use Quick Actions in the Files app on iPad
- How to open multiple windows of the same app on iPad
Wrapping it up
From someone who needs to save handfuls of bookmarks, this is a terrific new feature for Safari on iOS and iPadOS and a true time-saver.
What are your thoughts on this new feature? Is it one you’ve been waiting for as well? Feel free to share what you think about it in the comments below.