If you purchase a lot of books through Apple’s Books app, you want to access what you’re in the mood to read quickly. There is a convenient Reading Now screen, but maybe you want to find a book you downloaded a while back.
You can easily see only those books you’ve downloaded in the Books app and here’s how.
Access downloaded books in the Books app
Open up the Books app on your iPhone or iPad and then follow these simple steps.
1) Tap Library on the bottom.
2) Select Collections from the top.
3) Choose Downloaded.
You’ll notice on the Collections page in step 2 above that you can access what you Want to Read, Finished, and Samples as well as Audiobooks, PDFs, and all Books.
So, just remember to head to that Collections section to open whatever it is you want to read.
Related articles for the Books app
For additional information and how-tos for the Books app, check out these articles.
- Our first look at the Apple Books app on iOS 12
- Apple Books in iOS 12 celebrates the world of reading
- How to change the skip seconds for Podcasts and Books on iOS
- Where are iBooks stored on your Mac? Here’s your iBooks library
Wrapping it up
Getting to your downloaded books is easy in the Books app. So, in a few taps you can start that new novel or pick up where you left off with that book of short stories.
Do you enjoy Apple’s Books app? Are there any tips you have for our other readers who use it? Feel free to comment below!