The iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max and the Apple Watch Series 4 are now available for pre-order. This means that folks in participating launch countries can place orders for the new devices on Apple’s website, the mobile Apple Store app, or via one of Apple’s third-party retail partners.
As usual we recommend using the Apple Store app, as it offers a more-streamlined shopping experience and is typically more reliable than Apple’s website during periods of heavy traffic. And for those still deciding what to purchase, we’ve put together a list of helpful posts and videos.
iPhone Xs and Xs Max
- Poll: which new iPhone model and configuration do you plan on buying?
- Roundup: iPhone Xs and Xs Max first impressions and videos
- Apple’s first-look video showcases iPhone Xs video recording improvements
- SIM-free iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max will be available at launch
- Watch the promo videos from today’s iPhone Xs event
- iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max tech specs
- iPhone Xs starts at $999, Xs Max at $1,099, pre-orders start September 14
- iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max bring improvements to battery life
- iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max adopt improved IP68 water resistance
- iPhone Xs and Xs Max feature faster Face ID authentication
- Apple unveils iPhone Xs Max with 6.5-inch OLED Super Retina display
Apple Watch Series 4
- Apple Watch Series 4 prices begin at $399 for GPS models, $499 for GPS + Cellular
- Roundup: early first impressions and videos of the Apple Watch Series 4
- Apple Watch Series 4 tech specs
- All your Apple Watch bands will fit the new Series 4 models
- Watch Apple’s teaser videos highlighting the biggest features of Apple Watch Series 4
- Series 4 watches sport a much improved Digital Crown with built-in ECG & haptic feedback
- Apple Watch Series 4 can detect a fall and connect you with emergency services
- Apple introduces the Apple Watch Series 4, includes new watch faces
AppleCare+ and accessories
- Apple debuts ‘AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss’ plans for iPhone
- Apple debuts new cases for the iPhone Xs and Xs Max, new Apple Watch bands
Which one are you getting today?