Being a student is tough at any age. You have a lot to keep track of and tons to do. This is when a student planner can come in super handy. Track classes, assignments, exams, schedules, and more, all in one spot.
These are some of the best student planners for iPhone to keep you organized on-the-go.
Criteria and features
Here are a few of the things we looked for when creating this list of student planner apps for iPhone.
- Reminders and notifications: Whether it’s for a class scheduled to begin or an assignment that’s due, notifications can keep you from forgetting.
- Ease-of-use: You have enough to worry about when you’re in school, so a planning app that is extremely simple to use is essential.
- Multiple planning features: The point of a planner is to be able to track classes, assignments, and schedules. This means various planning features are necessary.
Pocket Schedule Planner
Pocket Schedule Planner lets you easily schedule your classes with days of the week and times, add and track assignments and exams, and view your calendar with a tap. The app offers a clean interface, making it simple to navigate.
Pocket Schedule Planner notable features:
- Separate alert settings let you receive notifications for classes and exams, assignments, and tasks individually.
- The Instructors section gives you a spot for your instructors’ name, office locations, hours, email, phone, and website.
- Add tasks and projects easily and see what’s due today, next week, someday, and what’s past due.
- Choose class types to keep labs, lectures, seminars, and study groups organized.
Pocket Schedule Planner gives you all the tools you need to plan and organize your student life. You can access the timetable, assignments, tasks, and courses sections with simple taps.
- Availability: iPhone and iPad
- Cost: Free with a pro version upgrade that gives you additional themes, a widget, and removes the ads.
myHomework Student Planner
Another handy app for keeping everything together is myHomework Student Planner. Similar to Pocket Schedule Planner, you can add your classes and assignments, view your calendar, and with a free account, receive reminders.
myHomework Student Planner notable features:
- Connect to Teachers.io if your instructors use it and have assignments and announcements automatically added to the app for you.
- Flexible class scheduling lets you choose from block-based, period-based, time-based, or custom day and time options for your courses.
- Calendar options let you plug in events, no school days, late starts, and early releases to stay on top of your schedule.
- Set assignments to repeat every day, weekday, week, or month.
The myHomework Student Planner app is a great way to stay in sync and up to date with your classes and assignments.
- Availability: iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch
- Cost: Free with a premium version upgrade that gives you additional themes, a widget, file attachments, and removes the ads.
My Study Life – School Planner
My Study Life – School Planner is one more app for you to check out. Add classes and holidays along with tasks and exams and check the calendar for what’s due.
My Study Life – School Planner notable features:
- The task progress slider lets you keep track of how far you are on your assignments when you only do a little at a time.
- The Dashboard gives you a quick view of your current day with the number of classes, tasks, and exams.
- Review your calendar by the week or the month with color-coded classes for easy viewing.
- Customize your reminders for classes, exams, and tasks.
My Study Life – School Planner is completely free and available for iPhone with no upgrades or in-app purchases. So, you have everything you need at your fingertips.
- Availability: iPhone
- Cost: Free
Wrapping it up
Staying organized as a student is just one key to your success. So, stay on top of classes, assignments, and exams with a helpful planner that includes all the tools you need to succeed. Do you already use one of these student planner apps or do you prefer a different one you’d like to recommend?